The EQT Summer Internship Program is a 12-week program that offers students the exciting opportunity to experience both field and office work within the natural gas industry. We are looking for a Business Analyst Intern in our Planning and Analysis group for our Midstream business unit. The EQT Midstream Business Analyst Intern provides assistance in performing a variety of financial and strategic analysis functions including financial and operational business planning, performance look backs, capital expenditure economics, and efficiency and effectiveness opportunities for EQT Midstream business unit and EQT Midstream Partners, LP.
* Assume role in business unit business and strategic planning cycle.
* Build detailed financial models.
* Analyze capital investment projects.
* Provide analytical support for the company on a broad range of topics.
* Develop and present results of analysis and business plans to management.
* Provides analytical support for the Company on a broad range of topics that may include finance, economics, construction, operations, and engineering;
* Assists in the economic evaluation of opportunities by completing IRR and NPV calculations;
* Assists in developing short-, medium- and long-term financial planning, sensitivity analysis and key financial measures;
* Develops and prepares materials for corporate presentations; and
* Contributes to the continual improvement of business and operational processes
* Strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills
* Ability to create and use financial models
* Ability to apply theoretical models in problem solving & forecasting business objectives
* Self-starter with the ability to quickly grasp and assess business goals and financial issues
* Basic knowledge of statistical analysis
* Effective communication skills
* Must be enrolled in a Master's degree in business administration program with undergraduate work in business, finance, engineering or closely related field
* At least three years of related work experience that demonstrates the ability to create and use sophisticated financial models and to analyze data in the development of recommendations
* Experience with Bloomberg and/or Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
EQT Corporation and its subsidiaries is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran