Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Conducting experiments with cell lines and tissues using sterile techniques
* Conducting molecular biology assays
* Characterizing biomaterials
* Keeping accurate records in laboratory notebook
* Lab maintenance, housekeeping
* Ordering supplies
* Utilizing Microsoft Office and other software to process and present data.
* Completed undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
* Proficiency in cell culture, tissue processing and sterile techniques
* Proficiency in conducting molecular biology and immunology techniques: ELISA, Western Blot, BCA, etc.
* Experience in microscopy: SEM, confocal, fluorescence, etc.
* Experience in material characterization preferred
* At least 1 year of lab experience strongly preferred
* Bachelor's level or higher degree program in Bio-medical sciences is strongly preferred, other research or engineering-related disciplines with an accredited university will be considered.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53971377TF
Equal Opportunity Employer
ENTEGEE specializes in placing all levels of talent for direct hire, temporary, temp-to-hire and project based positions all over the U.S and around the world. We support industries such as: