Business Unit: Liquids Pipelines
Education Experience: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Employment Experience: Up to 3 years
Travel: Up to 25%
Position Type: Regular Full-Time Employee Position
- To assist in maintaining electrical equipment efficiently and in good operational order through direct communication and guidance from a senior level or fully qualified professional.
- Responsible for developing proficiency in all electrical and related equipment repairs and preventative maintenance duties including: trouble-shooting, testing, calibration, analysis, documentation and recording of all findings in the maintenance management system (Maximo) as per Enbridge company standards, best work practices, and vendor recommendations in keeping with Federal and Provincial regulations.
- Provides assistance with daily maintenance activities and emergency response as required for Kehew, Elk Point, Bonnyville, Roundhill, Small Benn and Abee pumping stations including all remote stations, main line valve sites and communication equipment.
- Assists in maintaining a wide variety of electrical equipment in good working order by performing both repair and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Helps to complete maintenance record keeping and ensure all related maintenance information is available and documented in Maximo.
- Implements Enbridge's Safety and Environment programs and policies as required and as directed.
- Works under guidance to understand, implement and fulfill all learnings from previous level and apply them in a safe and efficient manner to continue to gain specialized knowledge and skills associated with your trade.
- Participates in the performance management process to align work activities and focus on Company strategic objectives.
- Keeps in constant communication with Journeyman with respect to activity updates, progress, problems, questions or concerns.
- Able to take direction, discern information and process properly to achieve desired success.
- Ensures all training is current and not expired.
- Works independently to book and/or register for all required training.
- Able to work independently, interdependently in a group environment as required by communicating effectively and ensuring that Enbridge's values of Safety, Integrity and Respect are implemented.
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Previous electrical apprenticeship experience (Indentured).
- Industrial Oilfield related experience would be considered.
- Possess good interpersonal, communication and interactive people skills.
- Minimum Class 5 Driver's License in good standing.
- Possess a positive attitude towards safe work practices and safe driving habits.
- Strong computer skills are a definite asset.
- Ability to take direction, positive feedback and apply learnings accordingly.
- Good physical condition is an asset as the job is manual in nature.
- Able to collaborate, process and implement ideas to further personal effectiveness.
- Salary and job level will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect.
Industry: Energy, Oil & Gas; Operations
Posting Closing Date: July 28, 2015
Only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge is a global leader in the safe and reliable delivery of energy in North America. We are proud to be recognized as one of the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World and one of the Ten Best Companies to Work For for 2015.
Enbridge is an equal opportunity employer.
Final candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.