Responsible for handling nominations, confirmations, and scheduling of natural gas volumes for the Enable gathering business. Manages volumetric imbalances with producers, shippers, and pipelines on a daily basis in accordance with contractual and system compliance. Maintains strong internal and external customer relations based on honest timely communication and transactions.
- Perform nomination, confirmation, scheduling, and imbalance management functions for assigned customer/pipeline base with varying average daily volumes and service complexity.
- Schedule receipt and delivery volumes in applicable transaction systems and the interconnect pipelines.
- Confirm nominations with upstream/downstream pipelines and verify matching volumes & contracts.
- Monitor imbalance positions and daily tie-out positions to reconcile applicable systems.
- Reconciles volume allocations/curtailments as required.
- Prepare and evaluate various imbalance analysis and compliance reports.
- Prepare and deliver customer training materials for Nomination system software.
- Responsible for monthly close process and SOX compliance/NAESB/FERC requirements and all other adherence to schedule of deadline requirements.
- Maintain strong customer relationships and provide prompt courteous service to customer inquiries.
- Collaborate with internal departments to coordinate capacity concerns, pipeline maintenance, and weather events to ensure nominations are in alignment.
- Provide information for audits such as FERC, Sarbanes-Oxley, internal and external audits
- May perform other related duties.
- Team work environment
- May be required to work non-standard hours including On-Call, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work scheduled and/or unscheduled, nights and/or weekends occasionally, as needed or required to meet established deadlines
- Able to work successfully in an office environment with moderate to heavy daily pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to travel to other work locations, attend meetings and training or conferences
- Able to view computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field preferred or minimum of six (6) years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Two (2) or more years' experience in pipeline scheduling or related experience in oil and gas industry.
- Valid state Driver's License.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Preference may be given to current Enable Midstream employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Ability to use the Quorum nomination system
- General use of pipeline EBBs and understanding of cycle times.
- Ability to perform moderate analysis and reconciliations.
- General understanding of gas contract types of service and verbiage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multiple daily deadline environment and achieve results with accuracy and precision.
- Able to work successfully in a team environment
- Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and active listening when communicating with customers, co-workers, contractors and the community
- Able to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Able to provide accurate and timely information under strict time constraints
- Able to prioritize and schedule tasks, pay attention to detail, and demonstrate good organizational skills