Under minimum supervision performs repairs and installs P.M. Cellar and Bottling operations equipment in one or more areas of the plant; Repair, Installations or Troubleshooting.
- Installs, troubleshoots and repairs motor control systems.
- Runs conduit, pull wire, replaces switches, installs electrical panels, trouble shoots (locates electrical problems) and performs a variety of bench work tasks.
- Provides support for campus power distribution.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory consideration.
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Required to be 18 years of age or older.
- Required to work any shift.
- Required to comply with company GMP policies.
- Required to work overtime if necessary.
- Required to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Communicates ideas clearly and articulately.
- Required to pass the WorkKeys assessments in Applied Math (4), Applied Technology (4), Locating Information (4) and Observation (4).
- Performs assigned jobs with minimum direction and supervision.
- Knowledgeable in reading, comprehending and explaining electrical schematics.
- Skilled in setting-up and calibrating electrical hardware.
- Skilled in programming, troubleshooting, installing and repairing of controls and power systems that use V.F.D.'s (variable frequency drives).
- Knowledge of the National Electrical Code including knowledge of NFPA 70E.
- Skilled in repair and troubleshooting.
- Three years of experience working in a production/manufacturing facility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employees must be physically capable of moderate pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, stooping, squatting, handling and grasping, twisting/turning, torso rotation, carrying and lifting.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to the following:
- Exposure to slippery or uneven walking surfaces.
- Exposure to dust, fumes.
- Exposure to loud noise levels.
- Exposure to hot metal
- Exposure to sharp objects.
Job Posting ID: 5881