Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
E. & J. Gallo Winery was founded by two entrepreneurs, Ernest and Julio Gallo, with a vision to democratize wine in the United States becoming the largest winery in the world. This spirit continues today, where Gallo offers an Operations organization where we value teamwork, innovative problem solving and the caring of our employees.
As a Team Leader on the central coast, you will have an opportunity to learn wine production from grape to bottle in beautiful wine country. Do you like to leading by example and motivating experienced, professional team members toward a shared goal? At Gallo, your career path is unique to you and the experiences you are looking to gain. This opportunity has broad influence on the organization cross-functionally by driving improved performance.
What You Will Do
- Leading and developing team members
- Continuing education in Gallo Management and Leadership
- -Owning' an area within the department (process and financial)
- Work cross-functionally to improve processes within the organization
- Execute and improve processes via management systems (Safety, Food Safety, Environmental)
- Develop Lean skills and execute / support Lean Enterprise and Kaizen teams
- Embrace change and leading team members through change as business requirements evolve
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree plus 3+ years of production/operations experience; or a Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of military operations and leadership experience; or 7+ years of production/operations experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
- Prior supervisory or management
- Required to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
What Will Set You Apart
- Experience working in a winery production environment
- Experience leading continuous improvement initiatives (lean six-sigma)
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here.