Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
E. & J. Gallo Winery was founded by two entrepreneurs-Ernest and Julio Gallo with a vision to democratize wine in the United States becoming the largest winery in the world. This spirit continues today, where Gallo offers opportunities where we value innovation, collaboration, and creative thinking.
You are highly conceptual. In fact, your wheels start turning before the creative meeting is over. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects, with multiple deadlines. You enjoy collaborating on your projects from rough sketches, to final delivery and you are a strong team player.
As a Social Media Content Designer, you will work across multiple graphic software platforms and utilize a diversity of skill-sets to design highly shareable content that ensures adherence to Brand standards, voice and content campaign strategies for use on social media channels and websites. You will participate in ideation sessions to help craft creative ideas and strategies to further promote social and content marketing campaigns.
What You'll Do
Creative Development & Support:
- Conceptualize, design and execute engaging social media content (graphics, infographics, photography, video, etc.) for assigned brands in our Popular Portfolio
- Partner with photography and video teams to produce social media assets
- Retouch photography assets for use on social media
- Research trend forecasts, create moods boards and contribute to concept presentations
- Assist the creative team in producing mock-ups, prototypes and presentation materials
- Keep abreast of social media visual storytelling best practices and specific channel technical requirements, and put those observations into practice
- Initiate and promote an effective creative, professional, and collaborative atmosphere
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree plus creative design agency experience with increasing levels of responsibility -OR- Associates degree plus 2 years of creative design agency experience with increasing levels of responsibility -OR- 6 years of creative design agency experience with increasing levels of responsibility including high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Skilled in the use of Macintosh platform, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop at an advanced level
- Adobe Acrobat and MS Office suite at a basic level
- Required to work extended hours when necessary to support the design team in meeting deadlines
What Will Set You Apart
- 1 year experience in social marketing
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and the Macintosh
- Knowledge of social platforms and creative allowances/limitations (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Solid understanding of typography, color theory and composition principles
- Expert knowledge of current social media best practices, including channel requirements, screen resolution, and file optimization
- Wine, distilled spirits, beer, beverage experience
- Motion graphics, video editing, infographics, GIFs, photo retouching, etc. experience is a plus
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here.