Under minimal supervision, performs servicing and merchandising duties in order to facilitate sales of Gallo products.
- Checks Gallo inventory and restocks shelves.
- Services Gallo brands so that each product location is fully stocked and presentable to the consumer.
- Maintains positive brand image through dusting and rotation.
- Builds mass displays.
- Merchandises product in order to stimulate impulse sales through effective use of P.O.S.
- Performs in-store resets.
- Carries out verbal instructions from appropriate management staff.
- Maintains accurate reports.
- Projects a professional appearance while being friendly and helpful.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Gallo does no sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Required to be at least 18 years of age.
- Required to successfully pass physical demands testing.
- Valid driver's license and successful completion of background check. Required to obtain a California driver's license or appropriate state driver's license within 30 days of hire.
- No more than 2 moving violations within the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI convictions within the past 5 years.
- Required to lift and move 45-57 pound cases of product.
- Good communication skills.
- Experienced in reading and comprehending simple instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Experienced in writing simple correspondence and procedures.
- Skilled in adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Skilled in merchandising techniques.
- Experience with grocery chains.
- Knowledge of the alcoholic beverage industry.
- Available to work weekends for special functions/events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be on his/her feet for long periods of time and frequently bend and stoop.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The temperature, noise level and cleanliness of the work environment varies with each retail account.