Ranch Leader 1 (Central Coast)
Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
E. & J. Gallo Winery was founded by two entrepreneurs-Ernest and Julio Gallo with a vision to democratize wine in the United States becoming the largest winery in the world. This spirit continues today, where Gallo offers opportunities where we value innovation, collaboration, and creative thinking.
Are you an individual who has a passion for vineyard management? E&J Gallo Winery is seeking a Ranch leader 1 to join our family engaging in vineyard management functions by leading a small team of individuals with varying levels of experience and education and developing them to execute quality performance, problem solving, and customer service (internal and external) at an assigned ranch location.
What You Will Do
- Vineyard management:
- Direct and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Assign, monitor and review the progress and accuracy of assigned work.
- Ensure the consistent application of organization policies.
- Provides input to management regarding direct reports and individual team member performance.
- Develops direct reports and individual team members to execute day-to-day operational functions.
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree OR a high school diploma or GED plus 4 years of vineyard management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
- Valid driver's license and successful completion of background check. Required to obtain a California driver's license or appropriate state driver's license within 30 days of hire
- Capability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Science plus 2 years of vineyard management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Posting ID: 5601