Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
E. & J. Gallo Winery was founded by two entrepreneurs—Ernest and Julio Gallo with a vision to democratize wine in the United States becoming the largest winery in the world. This spirit continues today, where Gallo offers opportunities where we value innovation, collaboration, and creative thinking.
As a Project Manager that focuses on Electrical Engineering-based projects, you will lead full life-cycle capital projects for the largest winery in the world. Working cross-functionally with the Executive Leadership Team, you will lead the projects that will help revolutionize our Winery’s Facilities.
What You Will Do
- Obtain buy-in from management on projects that have the potential to enhance existing capabilities
- Act as a liaison between your department and other departments and divisions, with the objective of improving processes across the organization
- You’ll make a significant impact on the organization by exercising your freedom to identify opportunities that lower risk, create value and increase efficiency
- Make your mark: you’ll develop recommendations to change systems, policies, and procedures
- Utilize data to ensure that your design meets your function and performance specifications
- Analyze your results to see if there is feasibility for application development or product proposals
- Develop and coordinate the building of system prototypes
- Conduct research and analytical studies to develop specifications for facilities projects and processes
- You’ll plan and develop experimental test programs
- You’ll review project proposals to determine time frame, budgets, staffing requirements, and available resources needed from inception to completion
- You’ll identify the resources needed to accomplish your project’s objectives
- You’ll maintain communication with your project team members, ensuring that the project progresses on time and within the allotted budget
- You’ll prepare product and system layout, detailed drawings and schematics
- You’ll prepare project reports for management, clients, and other stakeholders
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering plus 8 years of electrical engineering, manufacturing or operations experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility OR High School diploma or GED plus 12 years of electrical engineering, manufacturing or operations experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
What Will Set You Apart
- 10 years of electrical engineering experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
- Master's degree
To view a full job description, please click here.