* Entry level role that exposes the individual to coding standards, business process, systems development methodology, and system business functions. A Software Engineer I is exposed to both maintenance programming and enhancement of new feature sets in the application. This position is in Fort Worth, TX and we don't pay for relocation at this time. Local candidates only.
* Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
* Supports and develops software applications/operating systems.
* Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
* Learns to build and deploy DUMAC's software package across multiple machines.
* Develops proficiency in the development environment.
* Bachelor's degree in a related area or 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Knowledge of commonly-used programming and database concepts, practices, and procedures.
Management / Independent Judgement Exercised:
* Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
* Works under immediate supervision; typically reports to a manager.