Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Collaborates with Store Manager to develop action plans that meet service levels and balance tasks completion. Inspire store team to deliver exceptional customer experience through service that is passionate, friendly, helpful and real. Supports the execution of operational standards that are consistent with the brand image. Prepares and communicates all inventory control and financial processes. Ensures fashion trends information and product knowledge is communicated to team in a timely manner. Ensures that presentation standards are in line with the company direction and consistently represents the brand image. Executes the scheduling process to ensure coverage will meet and exceed customer expectations. Leads efforts to ensure customers experience a service level that is Passionate, Friendly Helpful and Real. Achieves company objectives and enhance the DSW brand image by modeling our values; Passion, Accountability, Collaboration and Humility.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sales and Service - Leads associates engagement to achieve sales and service goals. Provides leadership and communicates to team members the Check Check match and DSW Rewards programs. Anticipates monitors and responds to changing service level requirements. Conducts associates huddles, monitors associates service behaviors and conducts coaching sessions with individuals using Check Check Match resources. Models MOD behaviors. Drives results and responds to daily and weekly KPI performance. Develops an effective staffing to ensure proper coverage to the business needs. Responds to customer feedback.
- Associate and Team Development - Interviews and retains sales associates. Identifies training needs and provides associate training. Establishes and communicates associates goals and provides coaching. Seeks opportunities for personal performance growth and demonstrates interest in building leadership skills. Provides development opportunities for associates that support company growth. Writes and conducts annual performance evaluation for sales associates and Assistant Managers. Assists with the on-boarding of new hires. Ensures compliance to Company Policies and Procedures.
- Operations - Assumes responsibility of all inventory control functions- including shipping and receiving, financial processes and building maintenance. Manages processes related to clearance merchandise, unit markdowns and damaged products. Conducts shrink awareness training and ensures store is LP compliant. Opens and closes store in rotation with other management staff. Manages store back office/stockroom, front register area and administration of store procedures. Manages timekeeping system for all store associates. Processes new hire paperwork and maintains HR file compliance. Leads and manages associate compliance to all company policies and procedures. Uses monthly Ops Assessment to identify and correct operational deficiencies in the store. Oversees maintenance requests and resolutions while maintaining a log of store equipment issues. Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Merchandising - Leads execution of store -wide merchandising standards. Ensures store is complaint with established "Brand Experience" standards. Handles transfers and merchandise RTV according to company policy. Maintains sales floor integrity including loading the sales floor weekly and maintaining tagging standards. Manages price adjustments and markdown management. Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to motivate others
- Proficiency in base computer use, including e-mail, MS Word or other word processing program and Excel or other spreadsheet program
- May be required to travel
Associates degree or equivalent experience
Four years retail managerial experience