At DSW, we believe in the power of shoes. We understand shoes bring out something great from within, and since 1991 we've been helping everyone feel the rush of finding that perfect pair. So when you work for DSW, you become a part of all that. A family whose core values are comprised of passion, accountability, collaboration, and humility. You become one of us, You become a Shoe Lover!
The e-Learning Training Specialist will support the organization by working with learning team members and Subject Matter Experts to design, develop and deliver best in class e-Learning. This role requires passion for DSW and our associates as well as a customer focus to create e-Learning that is part of a blended learning approach.
WHAT the e-Learning Training Specialist contributes:
- Conducts needs analysis to determine if e-Learning is an appropriate solution
- Leverages adult learning theory when designing quality e-Learning programs with engaging learning activities
- Develops and/or procures graphics and content to incorporate into instructional design
- Tests e-Learning for quality assurance
- Facilitates module review meetings
- Identifies opportunities and enhances existing programs
- Analyzes, monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of e-Learning programs
- Serves as Learning Management System Administrator supporting day-to-day operation, content management, issue resolution, maintenance, usage, analysis and administration
HOW the e-Learning Training Specialist contributes:
- Strong visual and graphic design skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to identify issues/opportunities to reach a solution
- Experience with e-Learning and design development tools, including Articulate Storyline 2, Lectora Inspire, Captivate, audio and video editing, Flash, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suites
- Knowledge or experience with A.D.D.I.E and other instructional design principles
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and SCORM standards
- 4-year college degree and retail experience preferred
- 3+ years of e-Learning development
- Must provide samples of work
DSW believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate against race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected classification recognized by state or federal laws.