Req #: 52622
Mall/Shopping Center: Home Office, Columbus
At DSW, we believe in the power of shoes. We understand shoes bring out something great from within, and since 1991 we've been helping everyone feel the rush of finding that perfect pair. So when you work for DSW, you become a part of all that. A family whose core values are comprised of passion, accountability, collaboration, and humility. You become one of us, You become a Shoe Lover!
The Merchandise Solutions team is responsible for the functional design, development, and support of all DSW’s Merchandising/MP&A applications. This team translates business needs into creative solutions while supporting the user community’s daily activities. The group is a first line of defense that possesses a high degree of business acumen to answer both system and business questions from all perspectives. The Merchandise Solutions Analyst is someone who appreciates solving complex puzzles, demonstrating problem solving skills, the discovery of why/how an application behaves, and in turn is able to translate that discovery into actionable information for the MP&A community.
- Completes tasks that are varied and require independent judgment
- Provides first level support and maintenance to the business
- Troubleshoots complex problems and recommends appropriate action
- Involved in projects as a contributor and can lead small projects
- Marries Business Acumen and Technical Aptitude
- Microsoft Office including MS Excel/Access preferred
- Experience in Merchandise Planning a plus
- Previous experience in retail required
- Bachelor’s degree
DSW believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate against race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected classification recognized by state or federal laws.