At DSW, we believe in the power of shoes. We understand shoes bring out something great from within, and since 1991 we've been helping everyone feel the rush of finding that perfect pair. So when you work for DSW, you become a part of all that. A family whose core values are comprised of passion, accountability, collaboration, and humility. You become one of us, You become a Shoe Lover!
Performs general stocking duties which include processing, verifying incoming shipment and inter-company transfers, stocking and maintaining the sales floor and backroom to company standard. Maintain basic knowledge of merchandise sold. Reports to Store Management Team. No direct reports.
• Stocks sales floor and organizes backroom
• affixes price tickets, tags and prepares merchandise for floor display
• moves merchandise from shipping containers to display cases and to the storage area/ sales floor.
• Processes shipping containers and verifies receipt of goods for the sales floor
• General housekeeping duties
• May operate material handling equipment (i.e., staplers, scanning devices, etc..) bending
• Good communications skills
• Basic math
• Some retail experience preferred
• Minimum H.S. or equlivant
DSW believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate against race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected classification recognized by state or federal laws.