Deer Valley is an award-winning destination ski resort that typically has positions available in lodging, ski school, casual and fine dining food and beverage operations, ski rental shops, mountain operations such as groomer, snowmaker, ski patrol and everything in between!
PURPOSE OF POSITION: A Front Desk Clerk's main objective is to ensure guest, owner and employee satisfaction at the Front Desk by fulfilling the Deer Valley Difference. We provide customers with unparalleled attention to detail and a genuine pledge to service excellence.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Knowledge of the Park City area
- Ability to communicate clearly (spoken and written communication)
- General understanding of computers and computer operating systems
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Checking guests and owners in and out of the Black Diamond Lodge
- Concierge duties including making reservations for restaurants and activities
- Assist guests with any reasonable request
- Assist with guest pickups and drop off
- Settle guest balances upon departure
- Handling of cash and credit card transactions
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Giving guest and owners directions, information and instructions
Keyword: front desk, coordinator, Black Diamond, clerk, customer service, guest services, seasonal, part time, Deer Valley, DV, winter, Park City, Utah, UT.
Varying with employment status and tenure, Deer Valley offers their staff ski privileges, friends and family ski passes, health insurance, an end-of-season bonus, housing, dining and retail discounts, wellness and yoga classes, employee assistance support and more!
About Deer Valley Resort
Deer Valley Resort revolutionized the ski industry 27 years ago by being the first North American resort to provide the first-class service one would experience at a fine hotel. We offer luxurious amenities, such as ski valets, groomed-to-perfection slopes, on-site child care, lift ticket, lesson and rental packages and an award-winning ski school.
In 2002, Deer Valley Resort proudly hosted the Olympic Winter Games slalom, aerial and mogul events. Exceptional customer service, consistent quality and attention to every detail are all part of the Deer Valley experience. Our six mountains: Little Baldy Peak, Bald Eagle, Bald Mountain, Flagstaff, Empire Canyon and new Lady Morgan, offer a wide variety of skiing terrain, allowing our guests ample opportunity to indulge in our annual 300 inches of light, dry Utah powder.
Winter brings Utah's famous powder, but be sure you join us again in the summer. Summer at Deer Valley is filled with non-stop activity such as mountain biking, hiking, scenic chairlift rides, outdoor dining, Summer Adventure Camp for children and concerts in our outdoor amphitheater. Enjoy award-winning cuisine served on the beautiful outdoor deck at the Royal Street Café, or a gourmet picnic basket during one of our many evening concerts. Deer Valley Resort proudly brings the same commitment to its customer service for our summer activities, featuring an all-inclusive operation with mountain bike rentals, instruction and guided biking and hiking tours.