Deer Valley is an award-winning destination ski resort that typically has positions available in lodging, ski school, casual and fine dining food and beverage operations, ski rental shops, mountain operations such as groomer, snowmaker, ski patrol and everything in between!
PURPOSE OF POSITION: A Restaurant Attendant is to assist with any service requests and ensure smooth operation of dining areas by direction in seating, maintenance of clean restaurant, table surfaces, and continuous removal of debris and soiled dishware to designated areas.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Must have excellent personal hygiene
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report for work in time to be clean and in proper uniform
- Keep stations stocked with necessary supplies before, during, and after service. Supplies include cups, plates, napkins, plates, trays, and assorted condiments
- Keep coffee urn, milk dispenser, soda dispenser, ice tea dispenser, bus stations, condiment station, beverage station, tray station, dining areas, and storage areas in clean and proper working condition
- Move, clean, and arrange tables and chairs carefully as directed by manager or lodge manager
- Offer refills on coffee to guest whenever needed
- Clear and clean tables promptly and efficiently during service hours. Wipe table and push in chairs. Take soiled dishes to kitchen after they have been properly separated
- Complete side work as assigned before and after shifts
- Be stationed in the dining areas during services hours unless assigned some other location
- Have a working knowledge of beverage station stocking, re-ordering procedures, and machine operation
- Remove unused trays, mop up melted "snow" puddles, and assist guest in any other way needed
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all Deer Valley services while performing your duties during each shift
- Offer unyielding service to our guests and assist other employees when necessary
Keyword: Empire, winter, full time, day Deer Valley, DV, Park City, Salt lake city, restaurant attendant, server assistant, busser, restaurant, beverage, food, Utah, UT.
Varying with employment status and tenure, Deer Valley offers their staff ski privileges, friends and family ski passes, health insurance, an end-of-season bonus, housing, dining and retail discounts, wellness and yoga classes, employee assistance support and more!
About Deer Valley Resort
Deer Valley Resort revolutionized the ski industry 27 years ago by being the first North American resort to provide the first-class service one would experience at a fine hotel. We offer luxurious amenities, such as ski valets, groomed-to-perfection slopes, on-site child care, lift ticket, lesson and rental packages and an award-winning ski school.
In 2002, Deer Valley Resort proudly hosted the Olympic Winter Games slalom, aerial and mogul events. Exceptional customer service, consistent quality and attention to every detail are all part of the Deer Valley experience. Our six mountains: Little Baldy Peak, Bald Eagle, Bald Mountain, Flagstaff, Empire Canyon and new Lady Morgan, offer a wide variety of skiing terrain, allowing our guests ample opportunity to indulge in our annual 300 inches of light, dry Utah powder.
Winter brings Utah's famous powder, but be sure you join us again in the summer. Summer at Deer Valley is filled with non-stop activity such as mountain biking, hiking, scenic chairlift rides, outdoor dining, Summer Adventure Camp for children and concerts in our outdoor amphitheater. Enjoy award-winning cuisine served on the beautiful outdoor deck at the Royal Street Café, or a gourmet picnic basket during one of our many evening concerts. Deer Valley Resort proudly brings the same commitment to its customer service for our summer activities, featuring an all-inclusive operation with mountain bike rentals, instruction and guided biking and hiking tours.