Deer Valley is an award-winning destination ski resort that typically has positions available in lodging, ski school, casual and fine dining food and beverage operations, ski rental shops, mountain operations such as groomer, snowmaker, ski patrol and everything in between!
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Pervious housekeeping experience a must
- Ability to multi-task
- Respond to guest/owner need in an appropriate, profession and courteous manner
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Bilingual skills preferred
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean condominiums thoroughly as specified by established department standards
- Stock condominiums with appropriate supplies as established by department standards
- Completed all assigned services within established timeframes
- Report any damage or any items in need of repair or replacement to management
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed in accordance with safety training guidelines
- Uniform requirements (work shirt, work pants, apron and nametag) are provided by the company. Employee must provide sturdy work shoes.
Keyword: Empire Pass, yearly, Park City, Deer Valley, DV, housekeeping, cleaning, repair.
Varying with employment status and tenure, Deer Valley offers their staff ski privileges, friends and family ski passes, health insurance, an end-of-season bonus, housing, dining and retail discounts, wellness and yoga classes, employee assistance support and more!
About Deer Valley Resort
Deer Valley Resort revolutionized the ski industry 27 years ago by being the first North American resort to provide the first-class service one would experience at a fine hotel. We offer luxurious amenities, such as ski valets, groomed-to-perfection slopes, on-site child care, lift ticket, lesson and rental packages and an award-winning ski school.
In 2002, Deer Valley Resort proudly hosted the Olympic Winter Games slalom, aerial and mogul events. Exceptional customer service, consistent quality and attention to every detail are all part of the Deer Valley experience. Our six mountains: Little Baldy Peak, Bald Eagle, Bald Mountain, Flagstaff, Empire Canyon and new Lady Morgan, offer a wide variety of skiing terrain, allowing our guests ample opportunity to indulge in our annual 300 inches of light, dry Utah powder.
Winter brings Utah's famous powder, but be sure you join us again in the summer. Summer at Deer Valley is filled with non-stop activity such as mountain biking, hiking, scenic chairlift rides, outdoor dining, Summer Adventure Camp for children and concerts in our outdoor amphitheater. Enjoy award-winning cuisine served on the beautiful outdoor deck at the Royal Street Café, or a gourmet picnic basket during one of our many evening concerts. Deer Valley Resort proudly brings the same commitment to its customer service for our summer activities, featuring an all-inclusive operation with mountain bike rentals, instruction and guided biking and hiking tours.