Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for an Associate Manager, Portfolio Strategy & Planning - Dannon in the United States (US) for White Plains, NY
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
- Lead the short and long-term commercialization strategy and plans for his/her brands
- Partnering closely with the Customer teams in the field and with the teams in headquarters (Marketing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Finance) to drive the right go-to-market strategy and plans that fits both with the corporate objectives and with the trade realities, interests and needs.
- Define clear and specific Sales Fundamentals (assortment, merchandising, pricing and shelving) strategy for his/her brands that will enable the customer teams to win at their respective customers.
- Be the "trade" gate-keeper of all new innovation, ensuring that any national launch it is set up for success with the trade and driving customer Innovation.
- Develop ready-to-sell stories and materials that translate our portfolio and commercial strategies and enable the customer teams to sell effectively, with special focus on Top 15 Accounts.
- Influence the brand's activation to make sure it is being translated in store and at top customers.
- Ensure that all the Sales/Customer insights are incorporated into the company's planning process.
- Accountable for reaching the Sales Fundamentals (in-store execution) objectives
- Accountable for the achievement of the sales targets for the brands under responsibility
- Accountable for the success of the new innovation within his/her brands
- 5+ years of CPG experience
- Experience in HQ customer-facing sales and/or trade marketing (marketing experience a plus)
- Familiarity with IRI/Nielsen databases
- Proven leadership skills with an entrepreneurial & solution-focused mindset
- Analytical skills (ability to look into a set of data and draw the right conclusions and actionable recommendations)
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to learn fast
- Retail environment knowledge
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you?
34124.Experience: Experienced professionals
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone's mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.