Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for an Category Strategy Associate Manager of Insights - Dannon in the United States (US) for White Plains, NY
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
- Partner with the Portfolio Strategy & Planning and Category Strategy team to create, develop and adapt the company's Category growth vision to drive frequency
- Develop best practice category management strategies and tactics to influence internal and external planning and decision making
- Be accountable for the achievement of the ambitious Category growth targets for Dairy and Danone brands
- Deliver compelling, insight-driven plans and presentations to achieve success of objectives in market in line with Category and retailer strategies
- Partner with the team to elevate the Business Mastery training initiative for the sales organization
- Work with vendor partners to develop and improve the Corporate Sales Reporting Suite, recommending enhancements to drive usability and action with customers
- Partners with the Category Strategy manager to leverage the tools and research to uncover key insights and translate them into winning strategies that are shared Nationally and implemented with customers
- Works with the Sales Training and Development team in order identify and address the capability and development needs of the field Category development teams
- 4 year degree in Business or a related field (MBA preferred)
- 4+ years of experience in Category Management and/or Analytics (CPG industry preferred)
- Experience working closely with IRI or Nielsen data on the vendor or manufacturer side
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel & PPT) (Prezi a plus)
- Solid understanding of Category Management principles, KPIs and strategies and how do adapt them across Channels and Customers
- Proven ability in analyzing data from a variety of sources and being able to identify patterns/trends in the data to form conclusions and recommendations
- Analytical/Critical Thinker
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to create ideas and solutions to business opportunities and challenges
- Demonstrated ability in developing winning strategic plans by employing analytics, critical thinking and solid arguments to influence Retailers on Category initiatives
- Familiarity with the 4 C's and how to leverage them (Category, Consumer, Customer & Company) and 4 P's (Product, Price, Place and Promotion)
- Demonstrated ability in taking insights and turning them into solid arguments to drive business success and Retail execution in Assortment, Merchandising, Pricing and Shelving
- Solid written and verbal presentation skills
- Comfort working in a team environment with leaders across all levels
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you?
31881.Experience: Experienced professionals
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone’s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.