Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Portfolio Strategy & Planning Associate Manager (Dannon) in the United States (US) for White Plains
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
PSP ASSOCIATE MANAGER
- Lead the short and long-term portfolio strategy and plans for his/her brands
- Partnering closely with the Customer teams in the field and with the teams in headquarters (Marketing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Finance) to drive the right go-to-market strategy and plans that fits both with the corporate objectives and with the trade realities, interests and needs.
- Define clear and specific AMPS (assortment, merchandising, pricing and shelving) strategy for his/her brands that will enable the customer teams to win at their respective customers.
- Be the "trade" gate-keeper of all new innovation, ensuring that any national launch it is set up for success with the trade and driving customer Innovation.
- Develop ready-to-sell stories and materials that translate our portfolio and commercial strategies and enable the customer teams to sell effectively, with special focus on Top 15 Accounts.
- Influence the brand's activation to make sure it is being translated in store and at top customers.
- Ensure that all the Sales/Customer insights are incorporated into the company's planning process.
- Accountable for reaching the AMPS (in-store execution) objectives
- Accountable for the achievement of the sales targets for the brands under responsibility
- Accountable for the success of the new innovation within his/her brands
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of CPG experience
- Experience in HQ customer-facing sales and/or trade marketing (marketing experience a plus)
- Bachelor degree
- Retail environment knowledge
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Familiarity with IRI/Nielsen databases
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong, proven:
- Leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial, solution-focused mindset
- Analytical skills (ability to look into a set of data and draw the right conclusions and actionable recommendations)
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to learn fast
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America's premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product's benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
15270.Experience: Experienced professionals