* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (Entry Level Position)
* Must have proven investigative and analytical skills; troubleshooting abilities and leadership skills
* Demonstrate clear communication skills (orally and in writing)
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical manuals and blueprints
* Strong computer skills including Word, Excel and CAD
* Fluent in English, oral and written required
* Ability to adjust schedule to meet business needs
* Understanding of distributed control systems, programmable logic controllers, electrical and motor controls, and power distribution.
* Assist in electrical and/or instrumentation controls support to maintain equipment and facilities in a manner that is safe, efficient and environmentally sound.
* Will work in a team environment with operators, I&E and engineers to maintain and troubleshoot problems.
* Provide as-built electrical CAD drawings revisions and updates as needed.
* Ensuring instrumentation and electrical systems are maintained through preventative maintenance programs and other functional testing.
* Continuous evaluation and monitoring of electrical and control systems through the nitrogen facility.
* Ensure efficient and reliable operation of all control and electrical systems.
* Improve reliability and continuous operations of the plant's electrical and control systems.
* Adherence to all company policies and procedures
CVR Energy is an EEO and affirmative action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply.