Financial Service Representative
Financial Sales Representative
Full Time Sales
Salina, KS, US
Requisition ID: 1193
Salary Range: $18.00 Hourly Onwards
Provide professional, accurate, courteous service to members and to increase utilization of CUA. products and services among existing and new members through pro-active sales efforts.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Increase member penetration and use of credit union services among new and existing members. Identify credit union service and lending opportunities; develop leads and sell all credit union products to members through direct solicitation methods.
- Fulfill member requests and prepare necessary documents ensuring they are in compliance with CUA policies and legal requirements. Receive and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments. Balance cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Provide member support for problem resolution, including account research and questions involving CUA products & services. Refer problems that are beyond their authority to the manager.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous duties including typing, filing, computer input, answering the telephone and other duties as assigned. Employees shall be trained annually, demonstrate an understanding of, and follow the requirements of the BSA/AML Compliance Program as it specifically relates to their job functions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
- Education: A high school education or GED.
- Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, empathy, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
- Other Skills: Able to operate a 10 key calculator, typewriter and computer keyboard.
Click on the "apply" button on this job posting to be redirected to our website for application. Search Requisition ID: 1193.