As you know, at ConAgra Foods, we make great food - everyday food - in extraordinary ways, which is why we are creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest.ã
This facility processes products that contain peanuts. The primary function of this entry level support function is to provide the manpower needed for the efficient operation of the Peanut Butter Department. It is the responsibility of all employees to follow GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices), food safety standards and initiatives, maintain proper standards of quality control, sanitation, and safety in order to ensure continuity of operations and provide an acceptable level of customer service. Position requires good communication skills and the ability to work well with others. Job responsibilities include:
- Hand pack and palletize portion pack product
- Assemble boxes and label bulk containers
- Place trays in cartons at sufficient speed to maintain production line
- Perform packaging and raw ingredient inspection
- Application of caps
- Can require standing in one position for an extended period of time throughout the shift
- Must keep work area clean minimizing the potential for product contamination
- Use of and adherence to company issued personal protection equipment is required at all times
- Ability to lift 55 pounds, if required
- General duties as assigned by supervision
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
About Conagra Foods
ConAgra Foods, Inc. (ConAgra Foods) is a food company, supplying frozen potato and sweet potato products, as well as other vegetable, spice, and grain products to a variety of restaurants, foodservice operators and commercial customers. The Company operates in two segments: Consumer Foods and Commercial Foods. On April 12, 2010, the Company acquired Elan Nutrition, Inc. (Elan), a privately held formulator and manufacturer of snack and nutrition bars. In June 2010, it acquired the assets of American Pie, LLC, a manufacturer of frozen fruit pies, thaw and serve pies, fruit cobblers and pie crusts under the licensed Marie Callender?s and Claim Jumper trade names, as well as frozen dinners, pot pies, and appetizers under the Claim Jumper trade name. In July 2010, it completed the sale of substantially all of the assets of Gilroy Foods & Flavors dehydrated garlic, onion, capsicum and Controlled Moisture, GardenFrost, Redi-Made, and fresh vegetable operations.