Build your career at ConAgra Foods. At ConAgra Foods, we make great food - everyday food - in extraordinary ways, which is why we're creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, ConAgra Foods provides extraordinary job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
This position provides direct administrative support for the President, Vice President Finance and Vice President Global Ag Strategy Services of Lamb Weston. This position requires the ability to perform advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. The incumbent will be responsible for management of complex meeting arrangement and travel planning as well as supporting corporate level presentation development and communication.
- Communicates and works with individuals at all levels in the organization, industry, and customer community
- Schedules apppointments and arranges meetings, conferences, and travel
- Prepares expense reports
- Organizes and maintains correspondence and projects, following up on pending matters with limited direction
- Handles highly confidential information and files
- Resolves most questions and problems independently and refers more complex issues to higher levels
- Other duties as assigned
- 8 years related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and requires knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Power Point
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and take initiative to anticipate and resolve issues
- Self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision/direction
- Ability to handle confidential issues with the utmost discretion
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and effective manner with people at all levels (internally and externally)
- High level of assertiveness
- Must be a team player
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as necessary
- Previous people or team management experience desirable
- Previous project management experience desirable
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
About Conagra Foods
ConAgra Foods, Inc. (ConAgra Foods) is a food company, supplying frozen potato and sweet potato products, as well as other vegetable, spice, and grain products to a variety of restaurants, foodservice operators and commercial customers. The Company operates in two segments: Consumer Foods and Commercial Foods. On April 12, 2010, the Company acquired Elan Nutrition, Inc. (Elan), a privately held formulator and manufacturer of snack and nutrition bars. In June 2010, it acquired the assets of American Pie, LLC, a manufacturer of frozen fruit pies, thaw and serve pies, fruit cobblers and pie crusts under the licensed Marie Callender?s and Claim Jumper trade names, as well as frozen dinners, pot pies, and appetizers under the Claim Jumper trade name. In July 2010, it completed the sale of substantially all of the assets of Gilroy Foods & Flavors dehydrated garlic, onion, capsicum and Controlled Moisture, GardenFrost, Redi-Made, and fresh vegetable operations.