Build your career at ConAgra Foods. At ConAgra Foods, we make great food - everyday food - in extraordinary ways, which is why we're creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, ConAgra Foods provides extraordinary job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
This position reports directly to the Vice President - Tax and will have responsibility around the international tax planning, tax accounting, transfer pricing, U.S. international tax compliance, foreign tax audits and reporting for SEC and IRS tax filings.
The position will be responsible for training, supervising and mentoring tax staff. Additionally, the position will work collaboratively with other areas within the Tax Team and other corporate departments including accounting and treasury, as well as finance, accounting and operational personnel in ConAgra Foods' various operating groups.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration with accounting emphasis.
- 10 years of corporate tax experience, with significant experience in the international area.
- Proven experience reengineering tax processes and continuous improvement skills
- Proven ability to self-direct and manage multiple projects simultaneously to successful completion in a deadline driven environment.
- Proven experience working with ASC 740, Sub Part F calculations, Form 5471, E&P adjustments, E&P tax pools and foreign tax credit planning.
- Advanced degree, CPA or other professional designation preferred.
- Public accounting experience preferred.
- Demonstrable strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to balance attention to detail with broader goals and time limitations.
- Proven ability to adapt and be flexible in a fast paced environment.
- Proven oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability as a team player and leader.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, electronic tax research tools (eg: BNA, RIA), and tax compliance software (eg: CorpTax).
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
About Conagra Foods
ConAgra Foods, Inc. (ConAgra Foods) is a food company, supplying frozen potato and sweet potato products, as well as other vegetable, spice, and grain products to a variety of restaurants, foodservice operators and commercial customers. The Company operates in two segments: Consumer Foods and Commercial Foods. On April 12, 2010, the Company acquired Elan Nutrition, Inc. (Elan), a privately held formulator and manufacturer of snack and nutrition bars. In June 2010, it acquired the assets of American Pie, LLC, a manufacturer of frozen fruit pies, thaw and serve pies, fruit cobblers and pie crusts under the licensed Marie Callender?s and Claim Jumper trade names, as well as frozen dinners, pot pies, and appetizers under the Claim Jumper trade name. In July 2010, it completed the sale of substantially all of the assets of Gilroy Foods & Flavors dehydrated garlic, onion, capsicum and Controlled Moisture, GardenFrost, Redi-Made, and fresh vegetable operations.