Build your career at ConAgra Foods. At ConAgra Foods, we make great food - everyday food - in extraordinary ways, which is why we're creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, ConAgra Foods provides extraordinary job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
Designs and implements programs to maximize sales to foodservice operators and/or distributors in assigned geography or market.
Call on accounts directly or may work with Foodservice Agency field sales team to deliver sales presentations to key accounts, evaluate selling technique and suggest/demonstrate improvements. Trains, motivates and develops Agency sales personnel. May work with Agency in promoting sales accounts by leveraging sales analyses. Coordinates with other CAG sales teams on execution of non-commercial compliance and execution of local distributor selling opportunities. Minimum 5 years of Foodservice sales / industry experience.
- Achieve assigned case and dollar volume targets by total and assigned category mix
- Day to day management of all assigned distributors and key LLO target accounts on both a direct basis and with assigned agencies
- Manage trade budget by negotiating programs for efficient and effective business development
- Identify and target set list of LLO accounts for new business
- Deliver annual new business goal as assigned
- Development of key account (LLO) plans for assigned accounts
- Develop/maintain/strengthen key account relationships
- Utilize insights and market intelligence to help identify/create market opportunities
- Successful sell in of new item offerings to distributors and key operator accounts
- Product training
- Includes both agency organizations and distributors as deemed appropriate
- Distributor Initiatives - i.e. Sysco CATMAN Training- rollouts as required
- Communicate market intelligence to supervisor and Category Management Team
- A minimum BA/BS degree, minimum of 5 years progressive Foodservice sales experience, to include account management.
- Must demonstrate sales management experience in the management of multiple product categories, and customers. Demonstrate in-depth of knowledge in sales, trade and marketing concepts and methods.
- Must have a strong base in development and maintenance of customer relations and promotions management.
- Must be capable of effectively interpreting and using multiple information sources to develop strategy and tactics.
- Proficient in PC tools and applications, MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong internal and external working relationships.
- Must have strong interpersonal, directing and coaching skills.
- Must have experience in trade spending management; proven fiscal responsibility.
- Travel up to 50% of the time
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
About Conagra Foods
ConAgra Foods, Inc. (ConAgra Foods) is a food company, supplying frozen potato and sweet potato products, as well as other vegetable, spice, and grain products to a variety of restaurants, foodservice operators and commercial customers. The Company operates in two segments: Consumer Foods and Commercial Foods. On April 12, 2010, the Company acquired Elan Nutrition, Inc. (Elan), a privately held formulator and manufacturer of snack and nutrition bars. In June 2010, it acquired the assets of American Pie, LLC, a manufacturer of frozen fruit pies, thaw and serve pies, fruit cobblers and pie crusts under the licensed Marie Callender?s and Claim Jumper trade names, as well as frozen dinners, pot pies, and appetizers under the Claim Jumper trade name. In July 2010, it completed the sale of substantially all of the assets of Gilroy Foods & Flavors dehydrated garlic, onion, capsicum and Controlled Moisture, GardenFrost, Redi-Made, and fresh vegetable operations.