As you know, at ConAgra Foods, we make great food - everyday food - in extraordinary ways, which is why we are creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest.ã
Internal Audit at ConAgra Foods is an engaged consultancy group, highly visible and with real power to initiate and implement change. The team juggles multiple advisory and assurance projects, while maintaining a consistenly high level of attention to detail and finding creative ways to tackle financial challenges. The financial analyst within internal auditis primarily responsible for completing financial, operational, and compliance reviews throughout the company. Performs moderately complex and interpretive financial analyses for assigned area(s) and presents analysis/recommendations to management
- Demonstrate strong competencies in areas of general controls, project management, systems development lifecycle, relationship building, and all aspects of engagement delivery.
- Develop and mentor associate team members
- Execute and manage multiple, complex security and control reviews
- Identify process and organizational risks and recommend appropriate controls
- Advise clients on controls standards
- Ability to effectively -translate' issues into business risks and impacts
- Prepare and deliver effective communications, oral and written, in a clear and concise manner at middle and senior levels of management
- Review and deliver work at the highest level of quality to ensure department and professional standards are maintained with all issues adequately addressed
- Prepare and edit reports (noted observations, recommendations and management action plans) for approval by department management and communication to corporate and Operating Group management
- Develop effective relationships with team members and business partners
- Ability to think critically, ask questions and analyze complex areas
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or a related field is required.
- Three years audit or related experience
- Experience conducting financial/operational audits in Public Accounting or Fortune 500 company is a plus
- Preference given to those with advanced degrees or a related certification
- Personal computer proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office products
- Analytical, project management, interpersonal, change management and communication skills
- Ability to travel an average of 20%
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
About Conagra Foods
ConAgra Foods, Inc. (ConAgra Foods) is a food company, supplying frozen potato and sweet potato products, as well as other vegetable, spice, and grain products to a variety of restaurants, foodservice operators and commercial customers. The Company operates in two segments: Consumer Foods and Commercial Foods. On April 12, 2010, the Company acquired Elan Nutrition, Inc. (Elan), a privately held formulator and manufacturer of snack and nutrition bars. In June 2010, it acquired the assets of American Pie, LLC, a manufacturer of frozen fruit pies, thaw and serve pies, fruit cobblers and pie crusts under the licensed Marie Callender?s and Claim Jumper trade names, as well as frozen dinners, pot pies, and appetizers under the Claim Jumper trade name. In July 2010, it completed the sale of substantially all of the assets of Gilroy Foods & Flavors dehydrated garlic, onion, capsicum and Controlled Moisture, GardenFrost, Redi-Made, and fresh vegetable operations.