Build your career at ConAgra Foods. At ConAgra Foods, we make great food - everyday food - in extraordinary ways, which is why we're creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, ConAgra Foods provides extraordinary job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
The objective of this role is to achieve optimum sales results on assigned distribution accounts and provide regional/local support for corporate distribution initiatives. In meeting the goals and objectives, the incumbent will contribute to the development of strategy and execute field/local strategic plans for assigned distribution partners. This position will also manage financial levers such as pricing and A&P spend for these customers. The role will work closely with a cross functional team including ConAgra Foods / Lamb Weston Sales, Marketing, Culinary and RQI in meeting the overall business unit sales goals.
- Execute establish account specific sales objectives aligned with the overall goals of the Foodservice Business Unit
- Attain assigned sales objectives consistent with the Business Unit priorities and objectives
- Assist in development of business plans to drive profitable value added growth while building strong relationships with corporate distribution partners
- Work closely with Marketing, RQI and Culinary in developing compelling menu solutions through a consultative approach
- Take an active role in selling presentation format and content along with strong participation in making presentation
- Planning short and long term customer assessments of account activities and opportunities
- Maintain record and documentation of customer and sales activity in the Sales System assigned by the Foodservice Business Unit.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or similar field
- 3- 5 years of Sales Experience to include consultative selling
- 7+ years overall work experience including sales, supervisory and management experience in the Food Service Industry
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Self - Starter
- Thinks strategically regarding Company, Channel and Customer opportunities
- Capable of analyzing information, identifying insights and acting on actionable strategies
- Consummate team player capable of working across the organization
- Possess strong communication/presentation skills
- Possess strong computer skills in Excel, Word, Powerpoint along with Blacksmith, SDS and similar applications
Req ID: 52848
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
About Conagra Foods
ConAgra Foods, Inc. (ConAgra Foods) is a food company, supplying frozen potato and sweet potato products, as well as other vegetable, spice, and grain products to a variety of restaurants, foodservice operators and commercial customers. The Company operates in two segments: Consumer Foods and Commercial Foods. On April 12, 2010, the Company acquired Elan Nutrition, Inc. (Elan), a privately held formulator and manufacturer of snack and nutrition bars. In June 2010, it acquired the assets of American Pie, LLC, a manufacturer of frozen fruit pies, thaw and serve pies, fruit cobblers and pie crusts under the licensed Marie Callender?s and Claim Jumper trade names, as well as frozen dinners, pot pies, and appetizers under the Claim Jumper trade name. In July 2010, it completed the sale of substantially all of the assets of Gilroy Foods & Flavors dehydrated garlic, onion, capsicum and Controlled Moisture, GardenFrost, Redi-Made, and fresh vegetable operations.