Build your career at ConAgra Foods. At ConAgra Foods, we make great food - everyday food - in extraordinary ways, which is why we're creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, ConAgra Foods provides extraordinary job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
Position summary: The Manager - Analytics plays a key role in ConAgra's ability to connect with its consumers using actionable insights. Under supervision of the Director - Analytics, this position focuses on Brand analytics. This will include some or all of the following: development of Price/Promotion models, partnering with Pricing group to develop pricing and promotion strategies, in-store testing of key initiatives, developing Consumer Decision Trees and contributing to the development of new analytic approaches to drive insights. Additionally, the Manager will be tasked with leveraging Brand Compass capability internally. The tool will be used to assist Insights and Marketing in identifying and quantifying innovation opportunities for existing and new items.
- Provide accurate, timely and actionable analysis to internal clients (Pricing Group, Insights, Category Leadership and Brand)
- Develop insights using appropriate analytical tools to improve margins and grow net sales (for both ConAgra and its retail partners)
- Present analytical insights to internal (Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, Sales) clients
- Manage on-site and external vendors for completion of analytic research
Qualifications: 5+ years' experience in marketing research analytics
Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field
Core Knowledge/Skills or Experience:
- Experience solving business problems by applying existing advanced analytic tools and (preferably solid statistical modeling skills) across multiple data sources (scanner, panel, and frequent shopper)
- Core competencies: Choice Modeling , In-store testing, Market Structure, Price Modeling/Simulations, Assortment optimization
- The ability to understand and utilize complex data sets and advanced tools, while able to explain things in a business (not academic) context
- Ability to lead a project team and manage analytic vendors to drive actionable insights
- Can operate independently and prioritize workload with minimal supervision
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
About Conagra Foods
ConAgra Foods, Inc. (ConAgra Foods) is a food company, supplying frozen potato and sweet potato products, as well as other vegetable, spice, and grain products to a variety of restaurants, foodservice operators and commercial customers. The Company operates in two segments: Consumer Foods and Commercial Foods. On April 12, 2010, the Company acquired Elan Nutrition, Inc. (Elan), a privately held formulator and manufacturer of snack and nutrition bars. In June 2010, it acquired the assets of American Pie, LLC, a manufacturer of frozen fruit pies, thaw and serve pies, fruit cobblers and pie crusts under the licensed Marie Callender?s and Claim Jumper trade names, as well as frozen dinners, pot pies, and appetizers under the Claim Jumper trade name. In July 2010, it completed the sale of substantially all of the assets of Gilroy Foods & Flavors dehydrated garlic, onion, capsicum and Controlled Moisture, GardenFrost, Redi-Made, and fresh vegetable operations.