- We have an opening for a temporary Admin,HR position.
- Location: Bowling Green State University; 705 Ridge Street, Suite 203, Bowling Green, OH 43403. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Able to work between the hours of 8-5pm Monday through Friday.
- Requirement: HR, scheduling and payroll knowledge/experience is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come, especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and communication flourish.
Summary: Maintains Human Resources and corporate records. Provides administrative support involving personnel matters. Supports payroll processing. Answers basic policy-related questions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as custodian of Human Resources documents and records.
- Processes employee information, including personal data, payroll, tax data, performance reviews, transfers and terminations; enters data into company systems.
- Initiates and monitors background checks and communicates results to hiring manager; follows through on administrative matters as required by federal, state and local laws.
- Monitors compliance with I9, OFCCP and Human Resources policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintains complete, accurate filing system to facilitate immediate document retrieval.
- Compiles data from personnel records to prepare reports and logs; creates and maintains database and spreadsheets.
- Copies files to help prepare for legal proceedings.
- Answers associate requests and questions with escalation as needed; directs associates to appropriate resources.
- Opens incoming correspondence; determines priority, routing and action items as needed.
- Establishes and maintains inventory of recruiting and onboarding materials.
- Supports the process for selecting and onboarding new associates by scheduling appointments; helps candidates and associates complete paperwork.
- Supports employee relocation programs.
- Maintains company bulletin boards to ensure compliance with federal, state and local posting requirements.
- Maintains confidentiality in all matters.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 53587