- We have an opening for a full-time Tech, Service position.
- Location: St. Paul Vending; 2492 Doswell Ave. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Schedule; Monday - Friday Aprx 7:00am-3:30pm plus rotating on-call schedule for nights and weekends.
- Requirement: Previous mechanical repair experience is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen's track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Repairs, maintains and assists in the installation of vending machines and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to dispatch calls for machine repairs using company-owned vehicle.
- Calls on existing customers to determine adequacy of service; listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Visually inspects and listens to machines to determine causes of malfunctions; dismantles machines to gain access to problem area.
- Inspects parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems; removes and replaces worn or defective parts; repairs broken parts; realigns and adjusts components; tests machine operation following repair.
- Reviews inventory and orders parts; ships and receives machines; maintains equipment inventory.
- Prepares machines for installation at accounts; assists in installations and removals.
- Sets up and operates mechanical equipment and small hand tools, such as drills, grinders and welding torches, for machine repair.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 53462