- We have an opening for 10 full-time Cashier position.
- Location: UHG; 11000 Optum Circle Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Schedule; Monday through Friday, shifts will vary.
- Requirement: Previous cash handling experience is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Performs cashiering duties, including making cash transactions, verifying cash drawer, giving change, counting cash receipts and completing cash reports. May also perform general food service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation, service and dining room facilities. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs sales transactions in a timely fashion.
- Enters all sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are accurately recorded.
- Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other acceptable forms of payment; issues receipts to customers.
- Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage standards.
- Observes customer purchases in the cafe line and differentiates between standard portions.
- Replenishes condiments, coffee, other beverages and general supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service areas.
- Keeps pastry case stocked.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all sanitation, ServSafe and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 53531