- We have openings for PART TIME CASHIER/FOOD SVC WORKER position.
- Location: 900 State St Salem OR 97301Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: M-F; days and times will vary
- Requirement: Cashier experience required
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Bon AppÃ©tit Management Company believes we can change the world through food. A pioneer in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, we cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients. Our teams at corporations, universities, and museums all across the US have the freedom to create menus tuned to their guests, mixing regional comfort foods and global cuisine. We are committed to nurturing our staff's talents, staying ahead of dining trends, and making a difference in the food system. Join us in our mission of "food service for a sustainable future."
Operates Point of Sale system, assists the Chef, prepares coffee, and keeps the coffee and cashier stations clean. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps prepare foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and desserts. Also helps prepare catering orders.
- Performs cashier duties using the POS system.
- Perform general cleaning duties; removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Provides service in all retail areas, including cashiering and line serving.
- Cashiers according to established procedures, maintaining cash accuracy with receipts. Makes deposits at the end of each shift.
- Inventories and restocks supplies and food products.
- Sets up serving line, ensuring temperatures are taken, recorded and within acceptable ranges; notifies cooks if food temperatures are not within acceptable limits.
- Serves hot and cold items to customers.
- Sets up items for purchase on daily basis.
- Keeps refrigerator stocked and product rotated using the first in, first out rule.
- Stocks pantries with correct par levels of food items on a daily basis. Records replenished amounts on floor stock form for each unit. Records refrigerator temperatures on floor stock form daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 53488