- We have 2 openings for a full-time SUPV, CATERING TO YOU position.
- Location: St. Vincent's East Hospital, 50 Medical Park Dr. E., Birmingham, AL 35235. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Rotating shifts
- Requirement: Comparable/supervisory experience
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
TouchPoint Support Services, a member of Compass Group, is dedicated to providing hospitality services in the healthcare & senior living markets. We provide our customers with food & nutrition services, environmental services, patient transportation, laundry & linen processing, and valet parking. All of the associates in our organization are bonded together by a commitment to provide our patients, residents, guests, and customers with the very best hospitality experience by serving the needs of others through our brand promise, compassion at every point of human contact.
Full time associates at TouchPoint are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Coordinates patient meal service and special requests/needs for the Catering to You Program. Ensures employees are adequately trained and units are properly staffed. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees systems and processes to ensure that the strategic and operational objectives of the Catering to You service are accomplished.
- Supervises catering associates.
- Ensures alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies and sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
- Interacts with nursing and evaluates on a daily basis patient meal selection, tray completion, tray delivery and tray retrieval process.
- Is responsive to patients' needs at all times. Resolves patient concerns or complaints immediately and/or reports concerns to supervisor as appropriate.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient's rights policy as outlined in HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal, state and JCAHO.
- Follows HACCP guidelines to ensure the quality and safety of food supply.
- Completes required documentation, reports and logs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 53386