- We have 4 openings for a part-time HOUSEKEEPER position.
- Location: Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital - 500 Remington Blvd., Bolingbrook, IL 60440. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Open availability, shifts may vary. Every other weekend.
- Requirement: Prior house keeping experience is a plus.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
TouchPoint Support Services, a member of Compass Group, is dedicated to providing hospitality services in the healthcare & senior living markets. We provide our customers with food & nutrition services, environmental services, patient transportation, laundry & linen processing, and valet parking. All of the associates in our organization are bonded together by a commitment to provide our patients, residents, guests, and customers with the very best hospitality experience by serving the needs of others through our brand promise, compassion at every point of human contact.
Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 53414