- We have openings for FULL TIME LEAD, PRODUCTION positions.
- Location: Conoco Phillips 310 S Keeler Bartlesville OK 74006 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: M-F 5:00am-3:00pm
- Requirement: Cook/foodservice experience required
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Establishes and maintains food production and quality control/assurance of meats, fish, poultry, sauces, soups and other food items prepared in area kitchens. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items per company food standards for presentation, sanitation and safety; meets HACCP, OSHA and portion control guidelines.
- Under supervision, assigns duties to associates for efficient operation of the kitchen.
- Ensures efficient meal delivery to service areas; supervises meals.
- Monitors associates and storage areas to ensure proper storage and handling of products, including portion, presentation, and recipe controls; delegates or completes appropriate corrective action.
- Inspects work areas to confirm food and personal safety standards are met; reports equipment repair/maintenance needs to management.
- Supervises team members in absence of Sous Chef; makes recommendations for performance management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 53380