- We have an opening for several part-time FOOD SVC, CONCESSION positions.
- Location: Eckerd College, 4200 54th Ave. S., Saint Petersburg, FL 33711 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: P/T, schedules TBD & will vary.
- Requirement: Must have prior food service experience.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Bon AppÃ©tit Management Company believes we can change the world through food. A pioneer in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, we cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients. Our teams at corporations, universities, and museums all across the US have the freedom to create menus tuned to their guests, mixing regional comfort foods and global cuisine. We are committed to nurturing our staff's talents, staying ahead of dining trends, and making a difference in the food system. Join us in our mission of "food service for a sustainable future." Summary:
Sell concessions to customers at various events. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sells concessions, including soft drinks and various food items, to customers at events.
- Serves customers in an efficient and friendly manner following outlined steps of service.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Performs sales transactions in a reasonable and timely fashion. Enters sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are accurately recorded.
- Makes change, accepts acceptable forms of payment and issues receipts to customers. Follows standard procedures for cash handling.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts, ensuring that the cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage standards.
- Performs other duties such as replenishing condiments and general supplies and maintaining cleanliness concession area.
- Ensures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 53369