- We have an opening for 5 Support Services - Utility positions.
- Location: St. Thomas Midtown, 2000 Church Street, Nashville, TN 37236 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Schedule; Monday through Friday, with alternating weekends.
- Requirement: Previous experience in a healthcare/hospital setting is preferred. Floor care experience.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
TouchPoint Support Services, a member of Compass Group, is dedicated to providing hospitality services in the healthcare & senior living markets. We provide our customers with food & nutrition services, environmental services, patient transportation, laundry & linen processing, and valet parking. All of the associates in our organization are bonded together by a commitment to provide our patients, residents, guests, and customers with the very best hospitality experience by serving the needs of others through our brand promise, compassion at every point of human contact.
Full time associates at TouchPoint are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Ensures sanitary kitchen, galley and common areas. Maintains kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service through one-on-one attention to detail.
- Ensures highest sanitary standards are maintained in accordance with company, client and government requirements.
- Plans cleaning and work schedules.
- Advises management of purchasing needs with a focus on minimizing waste and avoiding product shortages.
- Ensures good order and maintenance of all equipment; immediately reports deficiencies to supervisor.
- Sorts, counts, folds, marks and carries linens; makes beds.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators and stairways.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors.
- Transports trash to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Cleans and sanitizes galley and dining areas.
- Breaks down and cleans steam table.
- Washes pots, pans, dishes and utensils.
- Refills condiments and stock as needed.
- Preps food when applicable.
- Makes and/or fills coffee, juice, tea and other available beverages.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 53318