- We have an opening for 20 ATTENDANT, CATERING positions.
- Location: 174 Waterfront Street, Suite 200, National Harbor, MD 20745. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Open availability (on-call). Schedule will vary based on catering demand.
- Requirement: Catering experience is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Wolfgang Puck Catering is the nation's most celebrated and prominent catering entity. We offer a unique combination of restaurant, catering and special event experience to our guests. Our team of chefs, planners and servers are supreme producers, dedicated to the celebration of life through good food and welcoming hospitality. Working for Wolfgang Puck Catering will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
Summary: Delivers and serves food at scheduled functions under the supervision of the catering captain. Ensures the accurate execution of all events during his/her shift. Sets up and serves at functions; cleans event area during and after events; breaks down the setup and leaves the area neat and clean; returns leftover food and equipment to the catering facility in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered functions to their scheduled locations.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items according to standards.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to catering facility.
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and equipment.
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all times.
- Maintains indepth knowledge of complete menu and products on hand.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license may be required; must possess or able to obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers' permit where required by state law.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 53131