- We have an opening for several full-time LINE SERVER positions.
- Location: Ringling College, 2700 N. Tamiami Trail Sarasota, FL 34234 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T, shifts are 3pm-8pm & 9am-1:30pm.
- Requirement: Must have previous food service experience.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come, especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and communication flourish.
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Responsible for the final preparation of all food items served in food-service area in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established policies and procedures. May be directed by the kitchen supervisor, relief manager or team leader to ensure that quality service is provided at all times. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items in adherence to company food standards for presentation, sanitation and safety (meeting HACCP and OSHA guidelines) and portion control.
- Cleans work area and equipment used in food preparation and service.
- Follows all safety and sanitation procedures. Delivers food items to and from main kitchen.
- Promotes clean, safe and neat environment for residents, self and staff.
- Cooperates with staff of other departments in performing job duties.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 53157