- We have an opening for a full-time Admin, Bookkeeper - HRLY position.
- Location: UHG, Minnetonka, MN 55305.Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Schedule; Shifts will vary.
- Requirement: Previous administrative experience is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Maintains a complete and systematic set of records of business transactions for the assigned business unit. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints, relays relevant comments from customers to supervisors.
- Represents the company in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner in all customer and employee interactions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assists Controller with reports and weekly closing procedures.
- Verifies, allocates and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in journals or computer files from documents, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, unit reports, check stubs and computer printouts.
- Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files and transfers data to general ledger, using calculator or computer. Reconciles and balances accounts.
- Compiles records to show statistics, such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to the operation of the business.
- Calculate employee wages from time cards and submit payroll registers for payment.
- May prepare tax reports.
- May compute type and mail monthly statements to customers.
- May complete records to or through trial balances.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 53089