- We have an opening for 2 Full-Time FOOD SVC, COMMISSARY positions.
- Location: 3201 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA 17057. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM.
- Requirement: Good hand and eye coordination.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen's track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Food Assembly Processing Line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with hands to assemble products on an assembly line.
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Prepares and assemble products according to specified recipes and portion control.
- Team work, working with other associates to keep flow moving on prosessing line.
- Good communication with co-workers / Line Leaders..
- Positive and cooperative attitude..
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly cleaning.
- Interacts with coworkers to ensure compliance with company service standards and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- work on feet 8 to 10 hours per day
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 52720