- We have an opening for a Full Time ASSOCIATE, WAIT STAFF position.
- Location: 207 Old Lexington Road, Thomasville, NC, 27360. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: 7:00AM - 7:00PM.
- Requirement: Willing to train the right candidate.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafÃ©s feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013" and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Responsible for patient tray delivery and retrieval, and floor stock delivery.Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Delivers patient trays in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets and food allergies or sensitivities to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations.
- Delivers floor stock to unit pantries according to department policy.
- Completes all required logs in a timely manner.
- Communicates and addresses patient food issues/concerns and needs to Food & Nutrition Services.
- Interacts with Nursing in regards to patient nutrition needs or requirements as well as unit food service needs.
- Contributes to patient satisfaction goals by providing quality service.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient's rights policy as outlined in the facility's HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary working environment.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when assembling and distributing food supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets.
- Utilizes equipment in performing job functions according to department's safety procedures.
- Follows facility and departmental infection control policies and procedures.
- Follows the facility's protocols for Hazardous Materials and Waste Program.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 52927