- We have an opening for a Full-Time SUPV, SHIFT-HRLY position.
- Location: Sacred Heart Hospital; 421 W Chew St, Allentown, PA 18102. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Must be able to work 11:30 am - 8:00 pm, including rotating weekends and holidays.
- Requirement: Culinary experience preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafÃ©s feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013" and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Direct the activities of associates during a specific shift and oversee that assigned job expectations are completed while policy and procedure is maintained. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing training and creating work schedules.
- Evaluating the performance of workers, rewarding high performers and disciplining employees who fail to meet reasonable standards of wok performance.
- Prepare production or sales reports for management and ensure their unit meets the expectations for quality, productivity and safety.
- Acts as the contact person for employees with complaints or requests for time off.
- May act as a mentor, develop employees and encourage workers to set goals and strive for advancement within the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 52987