- We have an opening for a full-time BARTENDER position.
- Location: The Franklin - 227 W. Monroe, 2nd Floor, Chicago, IL 60606. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday thru Friday from 1:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Requirement: At least 1 year of bartending experience.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Prepares and serves beverages to guests in bar area in a friendly, courteous and timely manner. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to state, federal and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Sets up assigned bars; requisitions and stocks all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce.
- Maintains stock, prepares, cures and stores all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Takes and/or processes orders for drinks; mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes; practices prudent portion control.
- Checks guests at the bar for proper identification.
- Detects and acts upon guest inebriation as trained. Demonstrates knowledge of liquor laws.
- Receives cash from guests, makes change, verifies validity of charges, records charges and ensures vouchers are properly executed.
- Locks up and stores all beverage product, food, equipment items, deposits and cash drops; secures bank.
- Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards; keeps work area clean and organized.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in the bar area.
- Washes and sterilizes stemware.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 52934