- We have an opening for 2 Full Time FOOD SVC, FAST FOOD positions.
- Location: 9201 University City Blvd Student Union, Charlotte, NC, 28223. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 5:00PM - 1:00AM.
- Requirement: Fast Food / Cashier / Sandwich Making.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come, especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and communication flourish.
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Wendy's of UNC Charlotte is in need of a self motivated employee who has the ability to multi task in a fast paced enviroment. This position requires nights and ability to operate multiple stations as rotated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets guests promptly and warmly.
- Takes food orders and efficiently relays them to back-of-the-house staff.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of all menu items and ingredients.
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure orders are delivered correctly and all special requests are addressed and accommodated.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Cooks fast-food items in compliance with all safety and safe food handling standards.
- Performs light cleaning duties, including sweeping and mopping, to maintain sanitation and safety standards.
- Keeps equipment, work area and facilities clean and in order.
- Performs sales transactions in a reasonable and timely fashion. Rings all items sold and obtains customer signature.
- Responsible for all assigned change, funds and cash receipts ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 52920