- We have an opening for a full-time SUPV, RETAIL‹ position.
- Location: Walmart; 2875 W 6th St, Fayetteville in Arkansas 72701. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday and every other weekend; 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Requirement: Food Service Management experience.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Ensures the proper assembly and service of foods. Maintains sanitation and safety of the department's service and utility areas. Supervises retail associates.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proper cash handling and completion of required daily, weekly and monthly reports, including weekly inventory, cash reports and production records.
- Responds to customer needs and requests; resolves customer concerns.
- Assists with menu planning and ordering using appropriate company programs and initiatives.
- Ensures that department is opened and closed per departmental security policies.
- Assists in the selection and orientation of associates; oversees associate training.
- Develops and posts associates' work schedules.
- Ensures associates' daily and weekly tasks are appropriately performed.
- Evaluates, mentors and disciplines associates according to departmental policy.
- Complies with federal, state, local and health department regulations; helps ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and practices involving food, personal safety and loss-prevention efforts.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving, assembling and distributing food supplies to ensure the quality and safety of food supply.
- Identifies and uses cleaning chemicals following directions recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS/SDS sheets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 52504