Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Western New England Region
- Assists with the creation and delivery of face-to-face sales
presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products
and services. Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the
optimal solution for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding
departmental, financial, and unit targets.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to
best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Generates new leads with targeted businesses through various
prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer
referrals, and partner relationships. Focuses on goal achievement and is
- Assists with developing sales territory, including cultivation of
local business partnerships and organizational affiliations.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo. Ensures a
superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer
relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to
ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed
customer expectations through strong customer service orientation and
excellent follow up skills.
- Prepares sales and activity reports as required.
- Participates in out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular
basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution
for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental, financial,
and unit targets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Self starter with excellent time management and business sales skills.
-Excellent verbal and written communicator, with strong presentation skills
- Strong persuasive abilities and negotiating skills.
- Results driven with focus on goal achievement
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up
- Technical aptitude and strong knowledge of computers and the Internet
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word
- Must be a team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes quickly in a fast paced environment.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree preferably in Business or Sales and Marketing, or the equivalent in work experience.
- 60%+ out of the office meeting with customers; must have a car and valid driving license.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Comcast is the country's largest provider of cable services and is one of the world's leading communications companies. We deliver digital services, high-speed internet and broadband phone services to people in a variety of markets.
Job posted via