Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Mennen, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Tom's of Maine, Ajax, Fabuloso, Haci Sakir, elemex and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
No Relocation Assistance Offered
At Colgate-Palmolive we offer an exciting Customer Development Organization (CDO) Internship designed for those who have a strong interest in pursuing a career in Sales. This internship will provide you with first-hand experience and exposure to our organization's Account
Management Teams, Marketing, Category Development, and more.
The Customer Development Intern will work on key business projects and will learn and understand roles and responsibilities of key Field Sales positions such Account Business Manager, Broker Manager, Corporate Account Manager and Team Leader. Successful interns demonstrate strong team building and communication skills, as well as the ability to plan and prioritize.
Specifically, this role will focus on:
- dunnhumby, Market6 POS, Nielsen, and FeatureTrack data pulling, coding and organizing
- Market6 scorecards updates
- Environmental Scan updates
- Distribution list and Promotional Calendar updates
- Weekly ad updates for consumption files, customer requirements, and comparison tools
- WATS process - update existing templates
This is an ongoing/full year opportunity based in our Mason, Ohio office.
- Current Juniors/Seniors pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management and quantitative skills
- Interest in a global career
- Authorization to work in the United States for any employer
- Prior internship or co-op experience preferred
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.